Thursday, February 11, 2010
The storm's over. Poor Jason was out at 10pm shoveling and everyone must have felt bad for him because all of our neighbors came out to help. The guy across the street brought over his snowblower and did our driveway, and the neighbors on either side helped with our sidewalks. Needless to say I'll be doing a lot of baking today to thank everyone for their help! Merck's asking everyone to work from home again today if they can, so that's what I plan to do. Kimmel and Silverman had a "2 hour delay" so Jason just headed into work now. They finally ploughed our street and he has the subaru so I think he'll be fine. Here's how things look this morning...
Sadly the pine tree in the front of our house took a bit of a beating in this storm. The snow was really heavy and stuck to the branches, and one of the big branches in the middle of the tree snapped off yesterday... :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, that's a crazy amount of snow!! Good thing you guys have nice neighbors :) Too bad about your pine tree though -- is it damaged enough that you'll have to cut it down? I bet all the kids in your neighborhood are in heaven, I know we would've loved having that much snow when we were kids! :)
Post a Comment